Sprechstunde: nach Vereinbarung
Number theory, in particular analytic number theory, automorphic forms, L-functions, quadratic forms.
- Twisted L-functions over number fields and Hilbert's eleventh problem (with G. Harcos), Geom. Funct. Anal. 20 (2010), 1-52
- Bounding sup-norms of cusp forms of large level (with R. Holowinsky), Invent. Math. 179 (2010), 645-681
- On the Ramanujan conjecture over number fields (with F. Brumley), Annals of Math. 174 (2011), 581-605
- Distribution of mass of holomorphic cusp forms (with R. Khan and M. Young), Duke Math. J. 162 (2013), 1609-2644
- Applications of the Kuznetsov formula on GL(3), Invent. Math. 194 (2013), 673-729
Oberseminar analytic number theory
International Mathematics Research Notices
- April 6-10, 2010: Analytic Number Theory (with J. Brüdern), Göttingen
- August 28 - September 3, 2011: Analytic Theory of Automorphic Forms (with P. Michel and S. Patterson), Oberwolfach
- October 7-9, 2011: 3rd Montreal-Toronto workshop on number theory (with A. Granville), Fields Institute Toronto
- February 10-14, 2014: Automorphic Forms and Arithmetic (with E. Kowalski and P. Michel), Göttingen
- November 9-13, 2015: Computational aspects of L-functions (with B. Conrey, C. David, D. Farmer, M. Rubinstein, P. Sarnak), ICERM
Material vergangener Vorlesungen
Zum Mathematikblatt Monoid.