I am a PhD student at the research training group Mathematical Structures in Modern Quantum Physics, supervised by Thomas Schick. I will finish my PhD this year. In the winter semester I will start to work with Bernhard Hanke in Augsburg. My current focus of research is Hausdorff and Benjamini-Schramm convergence of Riemannian manifolds. Also check out my nlab page.
Notable teaching activities:
- 2017: compact course on proof assistant Isabelle;
- many TAed courses over the past years, including:
- WiSe 2016/17: lecture Algebra,
- SoSe 2015: lecture Mathematik für Physiker II,
- SoSe 2014: lecture Mehrdimensionale Analysis für Physiker;
- 2014: seminar on set theory, organized in cooperation with Simon Naarman;
- 2012/13: CdE WinterAkademie, two courses on category theory: basics for math students, introduction for laypersons; in cooperation with Max Daniel and Jonas Lorenz;
- 2012: seminar on category theory, organized in cooperation with Nils Hansen and Daniel Tubbenhauer;
GAUSS student representativeI was student representative (Promivierendensprecher) for the PhD program Mathematical Sciences in 2016. For any concerns in this regard please address my successor Anne Hein or her debuty Merle Behr.
- since 2014: PhD student at Göttingen University;
- 2014: Master of Science, Göttingen University;
- 2011: Bachelor of Science, Göttingen University.
You can meet me at
- Workshop Entropies and soficity, Lyon, January 15-19, intended.
- Master Thesis, 2014, unpublished, Random Metric Spaces and Testability;
- Bachelor thesis, 2011, unpublished, Random Homological Invariants.
ContactTo contact me use
e-mail: daniel.luckhardt[at] mathematik.uni-goettingen[dot]de
phone: +49 551 39 10886My office itself is located in the building in Lotzestraße 16-18, second floor, room L2.110. Though the postal address is