"`Positive scalar curvature"'
- Dozent: Bernhard Hanke, gemeinsam mit Thomas Schick, Roman Sauer, Andreas Thom, Vlad Chernysh
Positive scalar curvature
- Termin: Mi, 11:15-13:00
- Ort: E mmy Noether Raum
email@example.com, Tel. 0551/397766.
Question: given a smooth compact manifold M (without boundary), is it possible to put a Riemannian metric with positive scalar curvature on M. If yes, how does the space of such metrics look like.
This question has a number of fascinating answers, relating it to algebraic topology, index theory, "coarse" geometry.
During this semester, quite a few people who have looked at this
problem (and are still working at it's further advancement)
are present in Goettingen. We
will, starting from the beginning, look at the different
facets of the problem. Program (dvi).
- Lawson, MIchelson: Spin Geometry
- Gromov Lawson: 3 papers on positive scalar curvature
- Lichnerowicz: Spineur harmoniques
- Hitchin: Harmonic spinors
- Rosenberg: 3 papers on positive scalar curvature
- Rosenberg-Stolz: a survey article
- Stolz: 3 papers (splitting M-spin modul spectra)
- Schoen, Yau: minimal surfaces
- Bauer, Furuta: 2 inventiones papers
- Kazdan, Warner: Prescribing curvatures
- Lohkamp: prescribing curvatures (h principles)
- Bernhard Hanke
- Behnam Norouzizadeh
- Ulrich Pennig
- Roman Sauer
- Thomas Schick
- Andreas Thom
- Paul MItchener (?)
- Vladislav Chernysh
- Nils Waterstraat